Apply Online for Work Permit of Post Graduate


All international students can easily apply online for the Post Graduate Work Permit through MyCIC and also through Canadian Immigration and citizenship which is CIC online portal. Actually MyCIC is basically an organization that helps you to apply online and also to pay online for your Post Graduation Work Permit. MyCIC is also used to update your email address and are also used to view your submitted application from CIC. All students that access the MyCIC needs a Canada access key which is also known as formerly an e-pass to access the MyCIC.

There are some ways by which you can easily apply online that are:

  1. Documents Preparation
  2. Create Access Key
  3. Submit Application Online
  4. Documents Scan
  5. Application Fees
  6. Submit your Application


For more information about Study in Canada please visit here:

About the Author

has written 7395 stories on this site.

Write a Comment

Gravatars are small images that can show your personality. You can get your gravatar for free today!

You must be logged in to post a comment.

Copyright © 2024 Pakistani Education. All rights reserved.    Contact | Register | Lucky Draw | Terms & Conditions
RSS Feed on Twitter