B.A Mass Communication, B.A, B.Com and BLIS Admissions
- Tuesday, February 21, 2012, 11:53
- Admissions, AIOU Allama Iqbal Open University, Bachelors Admission, News, University
- Add a comment
The information for all students issued by Allama Iqbal Open University is here:
- For new students to take admission in one of the B.A Mass Communication, B.A, B.Com and BLIS’s disciplines are directed to submit admission fees before or on Feb 27 2012. The prospectus can be purchased from one of the local offices of AIOU. The fees can be submitted in one of the given banks Bank Alfalah, Habib Bank or FWBL any branch through out Pakistan.
- For current students, if you have yet not received any admission form Islamabad office, download it from the official website of AIOU. You can also buy new prospectus but highlight you current R.No and registration number. Last date of fees submission is Feb 27, 2012 in the same bank branches given above.
- Fees structure for spring 2012 semester full credit course is Rs.540/- half credit course is Rs.350/- I.T fee Rs.100/-(continue and fresh student will pay in each semester) admission form cost Rs.15/-(only for continue students) admission fee is Rs.500/- (only in 1st semester) registration fee is Rs.100/-(only in 1st semester) for further detail see the prospectus in profundity.
About the Author
Write a Comment
Gravatars are small images that can show your personality. You can get your gravatar for free today!
You must be logged in to post a comment.