Canadian On-Campuses Students Work Programs


All international students that hold valid study permit always look for employment on-campus and also accept these types of employments. Students are provided on campus employment on the basis of attendance and are also registered as full time students at Canadian post secondary institutions where on-campus employments mostly took place. There is also no need of work permit for this type of on-campus employment.

Actually the on-campus employments are defined as the employment is provided in facilities that are leased, owned or rented by the educational institution in which student is studying. The on-campus employment can be a private business that is located on-campus and work to provide services to the institutions. For all types of undergraduate international students there is an employment program which is known as ISWOP which stands for International Student Work Opportunities Program.

Actually this program was piloted in the year 2005 for all international students that are studying in undergraduate programs and needs employment. In the academic year 2010-2010, there were total of more than 100 students who participated in this program. There is another organization that is working in Canada to financially assist international students by giving them part time employment in their university campus.


For more information about Study in Canada please visit here:

About the Author

has written 7395 stories on this site.

Write a Comment

Gravatars are small images that can show your personality. You can get your gravatar for free today!

You must be logged in to post a comment.

Copyright © 2022 Pakistani Education. All rights reserved.    Contact | Register | Lucky Draw | Terms & Conditions
RSS Feed on Twitter