Chinese Postgraduate Study Programs
Chinese Postgraduate Study Programs:
Details of Admission:
- For admission there is a requirement of application from the respective university to pursue Master’s Degree.
- Required Bachelor’s Degree Certificates or any other University Diploma Certificates that should be original or notarized copy in the English or Chinese language.
- Required transcripts for all of the previous courses that candidate have done.
- Required passport size photograph with white background and size should be 35mm x 45mm.
- Required a copy of original passport.
- Required HSK test certificate.
- Required personal statement that should be written in Chinese or English language that shall also include work and study experience, reasons for study proposal and application.
- Required letter of recommendation from minimum two or more than two associate professors.
- Required photocopy of ‘Foreigner Physical Examination Form’ which should be printed by the authority of Chinese quarantine which is required for all international students.
- Required application fee remittance receipt.
About the Author
Write a Comment
Gravatars are small images that can show your personality. You can get your gravatar for free today!
You must be logged in to post a comment.