German Work While Studying


Any student that is not from the European Union Countries have to pursue a full time course and in the student visa of the student is allowed to work only for 90 days per year or can work 180 half days per year. There is another way that you should take permission from your respective universities and can contact the office of the respective employment for more details about this. Actually the types of jobs may vary from city to city and when you are holder of DAAD scholarship than you have to take permission from the DAAD.


For more information about Study in Germany please visit here:

About the Author

has written 7395 stories on this site.

Write a Comment

Gravatars are small images that can show your personality. You can get your gravatar for free today!

You must be logged in to post a comment.

Copyright © 2024 Pakistani Education. All rights reserved.    Contact | Register | Lucky Draw | Terms & Conditions
RSS Feed on Twitter