Germany Education System
Actually the education system of Germany always provides different types of paths for all those students that are based on the ability of the individual. At the age of six students in Germany enter the Grundschule and remains together up till fourth grade of studies. When these Grandschule students are of 10 years than the German school system tracks all those students that have different abilities and interests.
All the support system that are for these type of peoples remains very strong among all the teachers, parents and students. Actually the teachers of the Grundschule always recommend their students to some of the particular schools on the criteria base. Parents of some of the children go against the recommendation of the teachers because they think that more opportunities are offered by high level tracks. In most of the states students mostly enter in one of the several school forms which are at lower secondary levels.
More about Germany Education System on the links below:
- Schooling System in Germany
- Dual Education System in Germany
- Higher Education System in Germany
- Degree Programs of Universities
- Students in Foreign Universities of Germany
- No Tuition Fees in Germany
- Limited Language Skills Students
- Skills Training for Early Job in Germany
- More Career Training in Institutes of Germany
- Paid internship in Germany
- Programs of Career Training in Germany
- German Schools and employer as Partners
- More and more Subjects in Germany
- German Typical School Day
- Major Impact in Institutions of Germany
- University Types in Germany
- Reentry and International students in Germany
- College life in Germany
For more information about Study in Germany please visit here:
About the Author
Write a Comment
Gravatars are small images that can show your personality. You can get your gravatar for free today!
You must be logged in to post a comment.