GMAC – Graduate Management Admission Council
GMAC – Graduate Management Admission Council is responsible for all matters of GMAT. GMAC began to operate in 1953, as an association of nine top business schools. Its goal was to develop a standardized test to help business schools select suitable candidates for MBA classes. It itrodeced GMAT (Graduate Management Admission Test). More than 200,000 people take GMAT round the year. More than 1500 business schools make their evaluation criteria based on GMAT.
GMAC is a Non Profit Organization
The members of GMAC are from leading business schools representatives worldwide. The aims of GMAC are
- To create access of every one to graduate business schools worldwide.
- Help people around the world realize success and fullfillment through the MBA and other mangement and professional degrees.
- Topromote the value of graduate management studiess
Web Address of GMAC : www.gmac.com
GMAC offers business schools global research, including:
- Survey data mapping trends and measuring outcomes
- Interactive profiling of prospective students
- Validity Study Service
- Research reports on breaking issues
GMAC also provides business schools with the products and tools to perform at the highest level and reach out to the best students:
- MBA Pathfinder Data Warehouse
- Calender of Events
- Graduate Management Admission Search Service (GMASS)
- Leadership and professional development programs
- Print and online communications
Graduate Management Admission Council
1600 Tysons Blvd., Ste. 1400
McLean, VA 22102 USA
GMAC office: +1(703) 749-0131
Fax: +1(703) 749-0169
GMAC Customer Service
+1(866) 505-6559 (toll-free in the US and Canada only)
Graduate Management Global Connection™ (UK) Ltd
85 Tottenham Court Road
London, W1T 4TQ
GMGC office: +44 (0) 207 268 3464
Fax: +44 (0) 207 268 3196
Looking for information about the GMAT exam or GMAT scores? Visit www.mba.com.
About the Author
Write a Comment
Gravatars are small images that can show your personality. You can get your gravatar for free today!
You must be logged in to post a comment.