How to Apply for ECAT
The application for ECAT/entry test would be available online after June 15, 2011 on the official website of UET.
Admission Form for ECAT Will be available here Soon.
Last date of form submission is July 11, 2011.
Online fill the admission form and after filling it print this filled form and candidates have to submit this form at their respective centers.
To check your Center click the link below.
The admission form should be submitted with the following annexes.
* City certificate with recent photo.
* Computerized Computerized National Identity Card or B-form of NADRA.
* Certificate, Diploma or degree of all examinations on the basis of which admission is sought (ie, HSSC, Diploma Associate Engineer, B.Sc., B. Tech. (Pass) or equivalent).
* Detailed Marks Certificates.
* 6 recent passport photographs.
* Applicants with equivalent overseas qualifications (eg A levels) to obtain equivalence certificate from IBCC
* If you are applying against reserved places for the children of Overseas Pakistanis you to submit the following documents:
* An employment certificate (in Form-VIII) of the applicant’s parent / Guardian in a foreign country issued by the Pakistan Embassy in that country. Form VIII can be downloaded from our website or can be obtained from the office of undersigned.
* A photocopy of the resident visa applicants of Parent / Guardian, as evidenced by the Pakistan Embassy in that country.
* Send your recording application at the center where you want to appear in the test.
* You must show your original documents when submitting your application.
* No application should be submitted, which is sent by post or courier.
When applying for UET entrance test, follow these guidelines.
1. Register by CNIC number and a password of your choice. In the case of age younger than 18 years, can be reached CNIC number of B-form. During the registration process, a tracking number is automatically generated on the page. In case of unavailability of computing facilities, the applicant may use this facility in designated computer laboratories in the state centers.
2. Remember your password and Tracking No, that would in future be used for checking results and reprint your application.
3. Be careful when choosing your topic Intermediate group. All DAE / B. Tech candidates must only choose subject combination (Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English).
4. While filling the form you should be careful to find the same information that appears on your matriculation certificates and inter-offers.
5. After saving your form can not be edited, so use caution and check your information before saving.
6. You must Acrobat Reader on your system to print out the application form. When you print your form this form by clicking on “Print Application” button.
7. This printed application along with annexes mentioned above are put forward one of the Centers where you plan to appear in the test.
8. The Entry Test Fee is Rs. 350 / – and candidates can file online in the Account # 01280005533303 HBL, Lahore UETBranch.
About the Author
Write a Comment
Gravatars are small images that can show your personality. You can get your gravatar for free today!