Instructions for ECAT Test
Candidates should follow the following instructions for appearing in the Engineering College Admission Test (ECAT).
- Register yourself using CNIC number and a password of your choice. In case of age less than 18 years, CNIC number can be attained from B-FORM. During registration process, a Tracking No. will be automatically generated on the page. In case of unavailability of computer facilities, applicants may use this facility in the designated computer laboratories at the centers mention.
- Remember your password and the Tracking No. that would be used in future for checking result and re-print your application.
- Be careful while choosing your Intermediate subject group. All DAE/B.Tech candidates should only choose subject combination (Physics, Chemistry, Math and English).
- While filling the form you should be careful that you are providing the same information that appears on your matriculation and inter certificates.
- After saving your form you can’t edit it again, so be careful about it and recheck your provided information before saving it.
- You are required Acrobat Reader on you system to print out the application form. When you complete your form print this form by clicking on “Print Application Form” button.
- This printed application along with attachments listed above shall be put forward to one of the Centers where you plan to appear in the test.
- The Entry Test Fee is Rs. 350/- and candidates can deposit it online in the Account # 01280005533303 HBL, UET Branch Lahore.
- Be careful about filling the answer sheet. This sheet is checked by computer and if you filled the circle in a wrong way your answer would be considered as wrong.
- On every wrong answer there is negative marking so if you are not sure about the answer leave it, don’t make guesses that may cause negative marking.
About the Author
Write a Comment
Gravatars are small images that can show your personality. You can get your gravatar for free today!