ISSB Issues Test Schedule 2013 with Dates and Requirements
ISSB is a test designed for the candidates who want to join Pakistan Army, Navy or Air Force. The candidates have to appear in all such tests and show their skill and talent and prove their fitness to join the three services. Today various institutes have been established who give the training and basic techniques to the candidates so that they can be able to join the services. This test is included with various types of written or oral exams with physical test to prove your fitness which is pre-requisite for the armed forces. This test is going to be conducted during January.
The tests are conducted in Malir/Gujranwala/Quetta and Kohat. The ISSB test consists of various episodes which are continued for four days. These episodes are hard enough and the candidates have to clear all these stages to get good marks and remain in the test goals. There are very tough and hard exercises from which you can grab the chances of winning from others and get the chance of joining the forces.
The ISSB tests are conducted twice in a year, first time in the start of the year and second after passing half of the year. The test schedules and other updates regarding this test are given on the website.
Requirements for ISSB Test 2013
If you are going to appear in the ISSB test then you will have to bring following documents in original:-
- Matric certificate in original
- Marks sheet or result card showing marks of all subjects
- The candidates who do not possess matric certificate should present a certificate regarding issuance of the matric certificate duly signed by the Secretary of the board and not by the head of college/school.
- If the candidate furnish the revised or duplicate matric certificate or got amendment in the date of birth or their names then they should provide certificate regarding circumstances under which this card has been issued duly signed by the secretary board.
- FA/FSc or DAE/D.Com/DBA/ICS certificates in original which is necessary.
- If the candidates appearing in the FA/FSc Part I, then they will have to bring marks sheet of Part I in original with the hope certificate of the concerned educational institute.
- If the candidates has ‘O’ or ‘A’ level certificate then he will have to present equivalence certificate and birth certificate.
- If the3 candidate is applying for the course in which higher qualification is demanding then he will have to bring higher degrees according to the conditions contained in the advertisement.
- Domicile certificate is mandatory for the candidates living in far off areas and they are eligible to apply on 45% marks.
- Plastic coating is disallowed but the candidates who have already done it then it is allowed.
- The candidates without above mentioned documents are disallowed to appear in the exams.
You should consult with the GSO-2 (Selection) of your ISSB or GSO-2 ISSB Kohat about the documents on telephone.
About the Author
Write a Comment
Gravatars are small images that can show your personality. You can get your gravatar for free today!