(MCAT) Entrance Test Criteria of MBBS/BDS Admissions for 2012-13
You may obtain detail of admission process along with complete criteria for getting admission in all Medical and Dental institutions of Punjab for the year 2012-13. All eligible students should bear in their minds that the admission is going to start during August 2012. So it is advised to all the interested candidates to provide following documents:-
1. Domicile Certificate of the applicant.
2. Certificates or Result Cards of SSC and HSSC (Pre-Medical Group)
3. Colored Photographs (size 3.5cm x 4.5cm) in four nos. and colored photographs (size 2.5cm x 2.5cm) in two nos.
4. Candidates having equivalent foreign qualifications (O and A-Level, 12th Grade, etc.) must obtain Equivalence Certificate from IBCC.
5. In case of Muslim Hafiz-e-Quran will have to produce a Certificate in this regard from any registered Madrasa.
The above documents should be got attested by 17 grade Govt. officer and must attached with the application regarding Entrance Test.
1. The Entrance Test which is conducted by the (UHS) University of Health Sciences Lahore is obligatory for taking admission in any public or private medical / dental college of the Punjab.
2. The candidates must prepare for the Entrance Test according to the syllabus.
3. The candidates are advised to make preparation for the Entrance Test from their relevant textbooks.
4. The candidates are advised not to prepare courses which are presented by commercial academies.
5. There is no fee for appearing in the (MCAT) entrance test from any medical institute.
6. Download Syllabus of MCAT.
About the Author
Write a Comment
Gravatars are small images that can show your personality. You can get your gravatar for free today!
You must be logged in to post a comment.