New Zealand Student Visa Documents
Every university and country has their own requirements of the documents that are required for students to submit. The student visa of New Zealand has some of the simple documents that you have to provide with your visa application. There are many types of documents that are required for student visa of New Zealand that are as under:-
- You need to submit a written offer of your education provider that accepts all international students to study in any educational institution.
- You need to submit a receipt of the payment of your selected course fees. You should note one thing that you are not required to submit the payment receipt before the approval of your application in principal.
- You have to submit scholarship New Zealand government if you are applying on the behalf of scholarship.
- You have to submit complete and signed application form for student visa with a two passport size photographs. You should note that you have to pay a non refundable fee for your visa application.
- You have to submit a written assurance from your selected educational institute that will give guarantee that you paid the accommodation charges.
- You will have to submit a written assurance from a person who is responsible for your living expenses in New Zealand.
- You will have to submit a passport or identity certificate which should be valid for your time period of your study.
- You have to submit evidence that shows that your funds are available for your maintenance for your complete stay. Actually one of the four is accepted as evidence.
- You have to submit the evidence of your score of your IELTS tests etc that shows that you meet all the requirements of English language.
- You have to submit a complete student sponsoring form with your application. This form will show that your sponsoring is giving undertaking of student that he/she will transfer money to New Zealand that is NZ $7,000 a year. This is the amount which is considered as the minimum for the years living expenses.
- You have to submit a letter of your educational institution which will confirm that all the expenses of your living are been paid.
- You have to submit a bank document that shows that required amount of the funds will be available to you in NZ which is NZ $1000 and is for each month of your stay for short term study and if you applied for long term study then you should have prove of NZ $7000 a year.
- You should have an award of New Zealand scholarship if you are applying with New Zealand scholarship.
- You have to submit certificates of Chest X-ray and medical certificate of New Zealand Immigration services.
- You have to submit character clearance certificate that must be of two original character references or it must be a local police clearance.
For more information about Study in New Zealand please visit here:
About the Author
Write a Comment
Gravatars are small images that can show your personality. You can get your gravatar for free today!