Punjab Government to Distribute 100,000 Free Laptops
The recent news is that Punjab Government has intentional to distribute 100,000 laptops among the well doers in MA, MSC, LLB and MS (Hons.) programs, is made public through an advertisement published in newspapers. Those students who scored more than 60 percent marks in very last annual examination, or achieved above 70 percent in their last semester are qualified and eligible for the offer.
Besides, all currently enrolled and registered students for MS, M.Phil, Ph.d apart from LLM, will also get a free laptop.
Top 100 position holders from the entire Punjab Boards in their matriculation examinations are capable for free laptops too.
One hundred thousand Laptops will be provided to following groups of youth in Punjab:
1. All students of 4 years BS Degree Program who have achieved
- 60% or above marks in last examination in case of annual examination system
- Or 70% or above marks (in the previous semester) in case of semester system.
2. All post graduate students (Part I & II) of 2 year Masters Degree Program, who have achieved
- 60% or above marks in the last year in case of annual examination system OR
- 70% or above marks in the previous semester in case of semester system.
3. All presently enrolled student of MS, M.Phil, Ph.D, MS and LLM programs.
- The top 100 position holders of each Punjab Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education of Punjab.
- 5. For of 1st year students, the last final examination in which the student appeared will be considered.
- If you believe that you are qualifying for the respective offer and have not been chosen or have any kind of objection and concerns without any hesitation contact the Principal of the College and Registrar of the University apart from Secretary of the Board.
- If you have not provided us your CNIC or B Form no, kindly instantly with out any delay provide us through Principal of College, Registrar of University and Secretary of the Board, to become qualified for registration for respective offer.
- Moreover, if you have any other concern and grievances, kindly contact or visit the Principal of College, Registrar of University and Secretary of the Board.
- Selected scholars can register by following link before December 31st, 2011.
You can check if your name is included in the list or not:
Click on this link: http://www.youth.punjab.gov.pk/selectedstudents.aspx
About the Author
2 Comments on “Punjab Government to Distribute 100,000 Free Laptops”
Write a Comment
Gravatars are small images that can show your personality. You can get your gravatar for free today!