Australia Student Visa Documents
There area many documents that are required to get student visa of Australia and are needed by each student. It is must for each student that they have to submit some forms and some documents that can be expressed as
- Form 1-20 A-B or Eligibility Certificate for all non immigration students:
All international students have to submit SEVIS generated Form which is I-20 and it is a certificate that is provided to you by your school. It is must that both your school and you should sign the I-20 form.
- Visa electronic application for non immigrations students online which is DS-160 Form:
Actually the DS-160 Form is an online non immigration visa application form which is used in collecting the required information for the application. Actually they are used to take information from that person who is seeking visa of non immigrant which is given for temporary travel to the US. You can also get more information about DS-160 from their official website.
Passport should be valid for traveling to the US and according to rule it should be six months beyond the intended period of stay in US.
You should use professional visa photo services so that your photo should meet all the requirements of the visa.
- It is must to show MRV fee receipt because this is the way to show payment of the application of the visa.
- Fee receipt that is SEVIS I-901.
It is must that all the applicants should prepare there selves to provide these things with their visa application form that are
- Previous institutions diplomas and transcripts.
- Scores of the tests that are recognized by the universities of the world that are SAT, GMAT, TOEFL, GRE etc.
- There is a need of the financial evidence which will show sufficient funds that you or your parents have to cover the living and tuition expenses for the period of your stay in Australia.
For more information about Study in Australia please visit here:
About the Author
Write a Comment
Gravatars are small images that can show your personality. You can get your gravatar for free today!