TOEFL Test Pakistan 2016
The TOEFL® Test Gives You an Advantage:
Most Widely Accepted, Most Popular and Most Convenient Choice
More than 9,000 colleges, universities and agencies in over 130 countries including UK, USA, Australia and Canada recognized the TOEFL due to which it is known as the best English language test in the world. In all these countries, you can qualify for studies after passing the TOEFL test.
The main purpose of TOEFL test is education of English and it improves the English teaching and learning capabilities of the qualified person. For step 1 and step 2 of TOEFL Primary and Standard level of TOEFL Junior, the fee is Rs. 2000. For level 2 of TOEFL ITP, the fee is Rs. 3000. For level 1 of TOEFL ITP, the fee is Rs. 3500 while for Speaking Level of TOEFL Primary and Comprehensive level of TOEFL Junior, the fee is Rs. 5000.
The TOEFL® Primary Tests Are Designed only for English language programs. They teach English as part of a curriculum and it helps to identify strengths and weaknesses of students.
Through TOEFL Primary, the English language proficiency of students from 8 to 11 years can be judged while it gives an idea about the student’s ability in listening, speaking and reading. The teachers and students both are benefited by this program as it provide students’ abilities as compared to international standard.
The TOEFL® Primary™ Tests Can Be Used To:
- Monitor the strength of students
- Identify strengths and weaknesses of students
- Inform appropriate placement decisions
- Decide about instructional plans
- Perform with both groups and individual students
- Improves your communication with parents about learning of students.
Who uses the TOEFL® Junior™ tests?
TOEFL Junior test is used for English language programs, international schools where English is the language of instruction and schools in non-English speaking countries that teaches contents through English.
Benefits of the TOEFL® Junior™ tests:
- Reliable, accurate and suitable
- Comes with new forms each year
- Information of learning through practical learning
- CEFR levels and related certificates
- Instructors are ready to perform difficult tasks
Administered in more than 50 countries, including:
UAE, Kuwait, Jordan, Japan, Egypt, Indonesia, Greece, Brazil, Vietnam, Korea, France, Poland and Mexico.
TOEFL ITP tests can be used for institutional and academic placement, exit testing, progress evaluation and other similar situations. You can keep your students on track by using TOEFL ITP test in your class room and they can increase their abilities of real world.
The TOEFL ITP tests evaluate candidates’ skills in three areas:
- Listening Comprehension – English understanding abilities can be measured by this area including lectures, short talks and short and long conversations.
- Structure and Written Expression – It measures the ability to identify standard written English.
- Reading – At the university level, it measures the ability to read and understand short passages.
Fee Of The Test:
TOEFL ITP level 1 fee is Rs. 3500 while TOEFL ITP level 2 fee is Rs. 3000.
NTS – ETS Scholarships
Educational Testing Service (ETS) USA was founded in 1947 as a non-profit organization in order to improve quality and justice in education through testing and assessment. It provides meaningful measurement which helps to improve learning and teaching and increase educational opportunities.
Since January 2011, NTS and ETS have been working together for conduction of TOEFL iBT, TOEFL ITP, TOEFL Junior, TOEFL Primary, TOEIC S & W and TOEIC L&R. NTS has also started a scholarship program for the deserving students.
About the Author
Write a Comment
Gravatars are small images that can show your personality. You can get your gravatar for free today!
You must be logged in to post a comment.