What Is GAT Subject ?
The Higher Education Commission (HEC) has assigned National Testing Service (NTS) the responsibility to conduct GRE Type Test i.e. Graduate Assessment Test GAT-SUBJECT for Ph.D Programs.
Subject Test helps to evaluate, analyze, solve problems, understand relationships and interpret material in a specific area of study.
* The test result will remain valid for “TWO YEAR” for admissions and HEC Scholarship Schemes.
Candidates with a minimum of eighteen years of education are eligible to appear in the test.
- Candidate intending to improve their previous GAT Score can also apply.
- The candidates will have to qualify other specified criteria of the Universities / HEC Schemes.
* Mobile phones are not allowed in Test Center Premises.
* As per HEC policy decision, the GAT test validity (GAT – General / Subject) for TWO YEARS will be effective from 1st January 2007 onwards.
About the Author
Write a Comment
Gravatars are small images that can show your personality. You can get your gravatar for free today!