What to Bring on Test Day For TOEFL
You need to bring two things to the test center:
- Your Registration Confirmation:
This has your registration number and the test site information that was issued when you registered. Read and print your Registration Confirmation the day before the test and bring it with you. Any changes made at the test site (like the start time) will be updated for you.
To check and print your Registration Confirmation:
- Log in to your TOEFL iBT™ Online Profile.
- Enter your username and password.
- Once on your Home Page, click View Order(s), Registration Confirmation, and print your page.
- Acceptable, valid identification (ID) document(s):
This is an official ID document that has your name, signature and recent photo. It must have the same first name (given name) and surname (family name) you used when you registered.
Requirements for an acceptable, valid identification document depend on your country of citizenship and the location of your test center. See Identification requirements for detailed instructions.
About the Author
Write a Comment
Gravatars are small images that can show your personality. You can get your gravatar for free today!
You must be logged in to post a comment.